Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails you open. They are widely used in order to make websites work, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site.
|We use these cookies to collect information about the way users are interacting with our website. We use this information to create reports and improve the website. The cookies are collecting information in anonymous form, including the number of visitors of the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. If you do not allow these cookies we will not be able to include your visit in our statistics.|
We use this cookie to remember the language choice of the visitor and display the website in the right language the next time(s) (s)he visits.
Values: FR, NL, EN - Expiry: 365 days.
We use this cookie to remember when a visitor accepts the terms and conditions of the website and removes the cookie banner.
Value: 1 - Expiry: No limit.
If you would like to block (or delete) cookies, you can do so for the browser you use.
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&hlrm=nl
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?s=cookies&r=5&as=s
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_GB
When you disable cookies, remember that some graphics may not appear correctly, or that you may be unable to use certain parts of the website.
Block third party cookies
- Information about data processing by Google Analytics
- Information about the management (and opt out) of settings for Google Analytics cookies
If you want to learn more about online behavioural advertising, please refer to http://www.youronlinechoices.eu. Via this site or via your browser setting (see above “Block cookies”) you can control your online behavioural advertising preferences.
Please note that if you choose to turn off online behavioural advertising, this does not mean you will no longer receive advertising on the website. However, it does mean that the display advertising you see may not be tailored to your likely interests or preferences on the web browser you are currently using.